Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Saying hi to all the bloggers and readers!

So this is my first post and I thought I should do something REALLY interesting with it, though I don't know if it's going to be read by at least one person and I've never done this blogging thing before, so basically I don't know very well what kind of thing I should write about for my first post. And that's why right now I'm having the idea of writing about first posts for newborn-bloggers, like me. This kind of stuff should be easy for people who say they ''love'' writing, not talking specifically about me, but yeah ok talking about me... actually it's not so easy when you want people to think your blog is going to be interesting. Because it depends on this first post that people wants to come to your blog again and laugh out loud a little bit like they did with your first post. Or if people wants to come and cry a little bit more with another beautiful story you would have for them, like the one they read on your first post. It is all about this little thing we have to write to introduce ourselves to the blogging world. I know it sounds exaggerated but it's true! I say it for myself, because at least I think that way. If I read something boring or, I don't know, weird for a first post from anyone, it wouldn't make me feel attracted to that person's blog. You know it's true. So, my theory is: Write good first posts, and everything else will flow easier. Now, is this post of mine a good one? Good question. I hope it is because if it's not, it would be very embarrassing. If you'd like to let me know, please comment. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think about this post. Leave your comment here. Thanks :)

Online Marketing - OnToplist.com